[OS X TeX] Malayalam and other Indian languages on Mac

NMPOST7 nmpost7 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 17:43:11 CEST 2012

On 03/07/2012 17:28, Herbert Schulz wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Assuming you have MacTeX-2011 installed...
>
> Installing a new major OS version (not minor version updates) often messes up
paths and the symbolic link /usr/texbin. I suggest going to
<http://www.tug.org/mactex/2011/prefpane.html>
and downloading and running FixMacTeX2011.pkg.
That should fix up those links, etc.

> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz

A million thanks Herbert :) That fixed it. Now on to the language part. sanskrit
has been fixed, now need to try the malayalam package :)

cheers
suren