[OS X TeX] command completion file for inline and display math mode

R Martinez rm.tech at mac.com
Sun Jan 22 08:48:32 CET 2012

Herb,

You make some good points.

With TextExpander one can have a shortcut for a multiline piece of text. So one can (and I do) have a shortcut for an environment; it is not necessary to grow it in sections. Options for arguments, jumping to different arguments, controlling the cursor position I don't think is possible with TextExpander (if it is, I have not tried it).

I like using TextExpander because I can use the LaTeX file with any editor.

Best wishes,

Raúl