[OS X TeX] Re: command completion file for inline and display math mode

Dilan Fernando eddfernando at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 13:20:21 CET 2012

Hi,

I use TexShop as my editor.

@Herb: It works. Thanks.

But I would like a 'Mark' out side the inline math mode to be
able to quickly move outside the math modes by pressing let's say
option-tab keys. (tab is my trigger key).

For example when I want to use the 'itemize' environment I write \bite and
hit the trigger key (tab) and it
produces the itemize environment with Markers very conveniently placed so
that I may jump out side the environment
by hitting the 'option-tab' keys.

Is there any way to do the same for math modes?.

@Alan: I will take your advice from now on.

Thanks both for your help.

Dilan Fernando