[OS X TeX] TeXShop's Insert Reference macro and Lion

R. Vijay Krishna rvk at unc.edu
Wed Jan 18 17:20:37 CET 2012

On Jan 18, 2012, at 11:04 AM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Is there any TeXShop user with Applescript experience out there who is willing to get TeXShop's Insert Reference macro operating under Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)? There has been a request for that on the TeXShop Forum.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

BibDesk does this for me, seemingly magically (and somewhat unnervingly).  In a document, I type \ref{ and then press Escape.  I get a list (apparently from BibDesk) that gives me all the labels in the document.  Typing \ref{fig + Escape gives me all the figures in the document etc.  I haven't needed the Insert Reference macro since.  Does this solve the problem?  (I have TeXShop 3.06, Lion).

Vijay