[OS X TeX] "Save as"

"M. Tamer Özsu" ozsut at mac.com
Mon Jan 16 17:07:48 CET 2012

I think you are complicating things with MyTemplates (I am not sure that TexShop knows to look inside folders inside ~/Library/Texshop/Templates/). I would suggest that you do one of the following:

1) Put the template files directly into ~/Library/Texshop/Templates/ and put a symbolic link to ~/Library/Texshop/Templates/ in your Dropbox folder naming it "Templates".

OR

2) Move the ~/Library/Texshop/Templates/ into Dropbox folder (so you have Dropbox/Templates) and then delete ~/Library/Texshop/Templates/ and put a link to Dropbox/Templates in ~/Library/Texshop/ naming it "Templates".

I suspect one of these should work.

--
M. Tamer Özsu
University of Waterloo