[OS X TeX] "Save as"

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Sun Jan 15 21:44:01 CET 2012

Thanks, and pardon my stupid follow-up question:  having downloaded the .dmg and clicked on it, I see a window with "saveSourceAS.pdf" and "SaveSourceAs.plist".  Do I need to put both (or just the latter ) somewhere by hand, or has it automatically migrated to the right spot in my laptop?  In the former case, where should I put it?   And in the latter case, should I see something in the "File" pull-down menu that gives me the Save As option?

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155