[OS X TeX] Save Source As

"M. Tamer Özsu" ozsut at mac.com
Thu Jan 5 08:04:10 CET 2012

This is very helpful. Is there a way to modify it so that one chooses the folder into which a new (not previously existing) file would go in? The current script sets filefolder to a specific directory and then "counts" the versions in that directory. Of course I can figure out how to ask the user for the filefolder and set it accordingly if the file does not exist, but I don't know how to select the folder using the usual Apple pop-up navigation panel. Is that possible?

Thanks.

==Tamer