[OS X TeX] Re: Multiple Nomenclature sections and Memoir?

Tim Lahey tim.lahey at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 22:55:25 CET 2012

Thanks,

Unfortunately, multind isn't quite right since it's about indexes, not
glossaries/nomenclatures. After some digging, I found out that memoir
does support multiple glossaries, it's just not clear about that fact.
I need to find out how to properly use it, though. Especially since I
want the glossaries to be sections.

Cheers,

Tim.

--
Tim Lahey
PhD Candidate, Systems Design Engineering