[OS X TeX] texgyrepagella-math.otf not found

Murray Eisenberg murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 23:33:17 CET 2012

Why isn't XeLaTeX (run from within TeXShop) finding the TeX Gyre OpenType math font?  This is with MacTex2012.

Folder /Library/Fonts includes a subfolder "TeX Gyre" in which I see a file texgyrepagella-math.otf .

is there something else I need to do to "activate" the font?

Example:

%%%%%%%%%%
\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{fontspec}
\usepackage{unicode-math}

\defaultfontfeatures{Ligatures=TeX}
\setmainfont[
	BoldFont=texgyrepagella-bold.otf,
	ItalicFont=texgyrepagella-italic.otf,
	BoldItalicFont=texgyrepagella-bolditalic.otf]
	{texgyrepagella-regular.otf}
\setmathfont{texgyrepagella-math.otf}

\begin{document}
Let $f$ be analytic in the region $G$ except for the isolated singularities $a_{1},a_{2},\dots, a_{m}$.
\end{document}

---
Murray Eisenberg                     murrayeisenberg at gmail.com
80 Fearing Street                      phone 413 549-1020 (H)
Amherst, MA 01002-1912