[OS X TeX] magnifier lens bug in TeXShop's preview window

RA Friedrich Vosberg fv at rafv.de
Thu Aug 30 10:29:15 CEST 2012

Am 29.08.2012 um 16:59 schrieb Chris Goedde <cgg.lists at gmail.com>:

> I don't think this is a problem with TeXShop, it's just that taps are different than clicks.

Hmm. But why in all other applications does tapping exactly the same like clicking, but only not in TeXShop?

> If you go into System Preferences, Accessibility, Mouse & Trackpad, Trackpad Options…, and select "Enable Dragging", then a double-tap will provide magnification in the TeXShop preview.

Here it's not working on OSX 10.8.1 and TS 3.11. Although I've activated the mentioned feature, the magnified frame disappears immediately after the double or triple or quadruple tap.

Annoying.

But thanks for your idea.

Kind regards, Friedrich