[OS X TeX] Re: Font Installation MacTeX-2012

ThomasSchl thomas.schloemer at uni-konstanz.de
Wed Aug 8 17:15:15 CEST 2012

Hi,

> I guess I assumed you were using .. just to shorten your lines but not literally. Where exactly was the folder that contained all the files? Did you really use .. ?

I did NOT use .. literally. I'm not a newbie. ;-)

I'm pretty sure the files are where they should be. To be sure:

gentium.map is in /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/map
*.tfm are in /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/tfm/public/gentium
*.pfb are in /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/type1/public/gentium
*.vf are in /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/vf/public/gentium
updmap.cfg is in /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/web2c

All those files were also 'recognized' by mktexlsr and are listed in the file 'ls-R' in is /usr/local/texlive/texmf-local

> Hmmm... no attachments at this end.

Ok. I uploaded the ZIP file containing all relevant data to:
http://thomas-schloemer.org/dl/gentium.zip

Regards
Thomas S.