[OS X TeX] [OT] How to compile application with inclusion of external libraries?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Apr 27 14:55:19 CEST 2012

Am 27.04.2012 um 14:33 schrieb Victor Ivrii:

> There is a way to compile it properly but I am not familiar with it.
> Does anyone know how to compile with Xcode portable application?

You probably need to produce a static build... Then all Libraries are in the executable. Another option is to build an application bundle...

--
Greetings

  Pete

A designer knows he has arrived at perfection not when there is no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away.
				– Antoine de Saint-Exupéry