[OS X TeX] LaTeX conversion to eBook?

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 19:25:30 CEST 2012

On Apr 25, 2012, at 12:52 PM, William Adams wrote:

> It's better to start from some XML format and go straight to ePub
> (which is a wrapper for a particular dialect of HTML / XML).

(1)	And, I had forgotten

<http://tug.org/tex4ht/>

"TeX4ht is a system for converting documents written in TeX/LaTeX/
ConTeXt/etc. to HTML, various XML flavors, braille, etc., optionally
using MathML."

I used it once to convert into html and it sort of worked.

(2)	I also have a question: What if you have html with LaTeX formulas
that are handled (beautifully) by mathjax?

Regards
--schremmer