[OS X TeX] Opening a document

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Apr 23 16:59:34 CEST 2012

On Apr 23, 2012, at 9:32 AM, George Gratzer wrote:

> On 2012-04-23, at 10:29 AM, Herbert Schulz wrote:

>>> I did, indeed.
>>>
>>> GG
>>

>> Howdy,
>>
>> When you go back to the Preference setting after restarting TeXShop is it still set at 180?
>
> Yes
>
>> I ask because I'm not seeing the problem.
>>
>> PS: what version of TeXShop are you using?
>
> 3.06
>

>> Good Luck,
>>
>> Herb Schulz
>> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

Howdy,

Hmmm... rather puzzled because I don't seem to be seeing that problem here; if I set the magnification to 180 (I usually use 155) and press Set the magnification of the Preview immediately goes to 180 (well, it says 179 --- and it says 154 when I set it to 155) and that seems to stick.

Do you have anything displaying in the Preview window when you set the magnification? Does it immediately change to the new magnification when you press the Set button? And then the setting doesn't stick upon restart or opening a new document?

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)