[OS X TeX] New items available

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Apr 21 15:37:53 CEST 2012

On Apr 21, 2012, at 1:57 AM, Michael Sharpe wrote:

> I just added some new items to
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3825336/TeX/index.html
>
> including fixes to two of Will Robertson's Column Macros, which no longer function under Lion/TeXShop 3.06.
>
> Michael

Howdy,

Typical Applescript... I have no problem with the original scripts on my 10.7 system. I've seen that happen with other macros. At one point I squeezed out comments on one macro and it ran fine on my system but not on another person's system. And every time there is a major OS upgrade Applescript changes under you.

In any case I loaded your macros and they are very nice; although I did change some of the defaults.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)