[OS X TeX] Minion and Minion Pro

Richard Seguin riseguin at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 10 06:39:31 CEST 2012

Michael,

I looked at the instructions for installing the MathPi fonts. In the finder, my versions are called MathePiTwo and MathePiSix. You refer to mh2.pfb and mh6.pfb. Can I merely change the names of my files, or is it more complex than that? Maybe my versions are too old.

I've been playing with your mathalfa package, and it works nicely. boondox works nicely for scr, and matches the optical weight of Minion far better than rsfs does. So far I'm still preferring the style of euler for cal, although its weight could be very slightly heavier. The bold version is too heavy. I'm glad that I looked at this package. I didn't realize that all these font versions existed.

Richard