[OS X TeX] TeXShop 3.06

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Sep 17 11:50:40 CEST 2011

On Sep 4, 2011, at 4:22 PM, Richard Koch wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Yusuke Terada sent some new code for TeXShop 3.05 this morning, so I added his code to 3.05 and created TeXShop 3.06. That program, with source code and an explanation of the changes, is available on my web site, but NOT through the Sparkle update mechanism.
>
> 	http://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop/texshop.html
>
> Dick Koch

Howdy,

Still what seems like a major lockup with the following sequence (others on the OS X list seem to have variations of it). 1)Open a file you haven't changed for a while [but not long enough for it to be ``Locked''];2)add some text to it but don't ``Save'' it;3)Attempt to revert to the previously saved version using File->Revert to Saved… (Cmd-U) AND NOTHING HAPPENS;4)Attempt to Quit TeXShop (or almost anything from the menu system) and there is a lockup. I have a feeling this is another Apple screw up in the frameworks.

I sure hope 10.7.2 fixes a bunch of the problems I've had in Finder and things like this.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)