[OS X TeX] TeXShop and Cloud Computing

Nitecki, Zbigniew H. Zbigniew.Nitecki at tufts.edu
Sat Oct 1 19:16:19 CEST 2011

Thanks---I will try that.  I am not that experienced in using command lines in Terminal:  is your suggestion in response to question 2 a command to enter in Terminal, or is it a command to put in a file in the folder you suggest (and in the latter case, what should that folder be called)?

Zbigniew Nitecki
Department of Mathematics
Tufts University
Medford, MA 02155