Re: [OS X TeX] Looking for CJK font character 当

Danyll Wills dwills at netvigator.com
Wed Nov 30 14:17:01 CET 2011

The reason you cannot find 当 in the chart is because it is a Simplified character, not a Traditional one (which is what Big 5 is). The Traditional version is 當.

Some fonts support both and Unicode certainly does. Why would you be using Big 5 today? Unicode would be a far better solution.

Hope this helps.

/d