[OS X TeX] Problem with TeXShop's tags

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Nov 26 23:22:59 CET 2011

On Nov 26, 2011, at 4:02 PM, Michael Welsh wrote:

> On 27/11/2011, at 10:18 AM, Eric van der Oord wrote:
>>
>> Thank to you both
>>
>> I'll wait and see
>
> You'll need to update to at least 3.03, which doesn't come through Sparkle (IIRC).
>
> http://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop/lion.html is the download page.

Howdy,

I really suggest getting 3.06. Even though it's experimental I find it quite stable and it uses some of Lion's facilities with bug fixes. If you raelly want to be ``safe'' copy TeXShop's preference file, ~/Library/Preferences/TeXShop.plist, to your Desktop, install 3.06 and try it. Worst thing that happens is that you go back to 2.43 and restore the preference file.

On thing to note is that the File menu is much more Lion-like.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)