[OS X TeX] Problem with TeXShop's tags

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sat Nov 26 18:11:38 CET 2011

On Nov 26, 2011, at 10:46 AM, Eric van der Oord wrote:

> I'm using TeXShop 2.43 and have just upgraded to OSX Lion.
>
> Now if I write in Terminal "defaults write TeXShop TagSections NO", I get no tag at all.
>
> Writing "defaults write TeXShop TagSections YES" makes all tags come back.
>
> How could I have only my personal tags ?
>
> Thanks for any help
>
> Eric

Howdy,

I'm not sure what you are expecting but TeXShop only automatically tags sectioning commands (chapter, section, ...). Look up Hidden Preferences in TeXShop's Help->TeXShop Help Panel….

If you want to tag a particular place manually use

%:tag name

at the location and `tag name' will show up on the tag list.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)