[OS X TeX] hyperref error?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri May 27 01:19:27 CEST 2011

Am 27.05.2011 um 00:57 schrieb David Arnold:

> Does compile on our macbooks when we use latex. But we have hyperref
> v6.81z on our macbooks. On our linux machine, we have hyperref
> 6.82g. Is that the problem?

I can't test. If that's the problem, then the solution is: do it on
your MacBooks. (And use Time Machine to be able to recover disk or
file system faults!)

You could also consider to use a latex and a pdflatex source file. A
symbolic or hard link points during the job runs to the proper
version...

--
Greetings

   Pete

Chicago, n.:
         Where the dead still vote … early and often!