[OS X TeX] hyperref error?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu May 26 16:48:11 CEST 2011

Am 26.05.2011 um 13:57 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> I just realized that the problem is probably that the person was
> trying to compile the file with latex rather than pdflatex.

In that case I get this message earlier:

	! Package pdftex.def Error: PDF mode expected, but DVI mode detected!
	(pdftex.def)                If you are using `latex', then call
`pdflatex'.
	(pdftex.def)                Otherwise check and correct the driver
options.
	(pdftex.def)                Error recovery by switching to PDF mode.

	See the pdftex.def package documentation for explanation.
	Type  H <return>  for immediate help.
	 ...n>  for immediate help\@err@

	l.430   }\@ehc

This should make clear what is wrong... (also assuming that the first
error has to be resolved because this first error can provoke all the
others)

--
Greetings

   Pete

To most people solutions mean finding the answers. But to chemists
solutions
are things that are still all mixed up.