[OS X TeX] Gotta include problem

David Arnold dwarnold45 at suddenlink.net
Fri May 13 05:56:19 CEST 2011

True, But that probably won't work for me. In /ElemAlgText/chapter1/chapter1.tex, I have commands such as \include{section1}, and section1.tex has commands such as \includegraphics{graphics/fig1}. The file /ElemAlgTex/chapter1/chapter1.tex compiles just fine. Now I am trying to create a file /ElemAlgText/main.tex which will incoporate each of the eight chapters I've already written. I have over a hundred commands such \includegraphics{graphics/fig1} that I would have to change, and that would destroy my standalone /ElemAlgText/chapter1/chapter1.tex file which compiles just fine.

D.