[OS X TeX] Jumping back to the last position in the source file

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon May 9 15:35:38 CEST 2011

On May 7, 2011, at 9:30 AM, Claus Gerhardt wrote:

> Thanks Herb,
>
> I didn't know about KeyBindings, but shall use in the future.
>
> Claus

Howdy,

There are lots of things associated with the TextView framework that are not bound to keys. That webloc included gives a complete list. I know that Dick Koch also suggested another KeyBinding to someone recently that I had no idea existed. Also, the fact that you can use multi-key strokes for a binding really allows you to organize things in a useful way. Finally, the fact that they KeyBindings work in ALL apps (e.g., Mail, TextEdit) that use that framework is very useful.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)