[OS X TeX] Tabular-phobic

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Sun May 1 16:03:53 CEST 2011

On May 1, 2011, at 8:49 AM, Alan Munn wrote:

> On May 1, 2011, at 8:43 AM, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> Those of us that may be tabular-phobic might take a look at TeXTable, <http://jgs.guffin.info/textable/>, and see if you like it. Please review it too.
>
> It's nice to see this tool back, although some of the problems remain.  I see no preview at all. Also, the code for centering the table is incorrect (it uses \begin{center}...\end{center} instead of \centering).
>
> (OS 10.6.6)
>
> Alan

Howdy,

Like I said, I haven't tried it out. Interestingly, there is a Preferences check box to automatically Preview and a path for /usr/texbin/pdflatex so I don't know what is happening.

Good point about centering too. That always enters annoying extra vertical space.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)