[OS X TeX] Strange behavior of bullet marks in TeXShop

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Wed Mar 16 11:47:35 CET 2011

On Mar 15, 2011, at 11:35 PM, Eric van der Oord wrote:

> Sometimes, but not always, the bullet marks removed from the source with the menu "Next Mark (remove)" remain in the PDF view.
>
> A solution is to insert a space in the source at the correct place and then remove it.
>
> Is that a known bug ?
>
> Eric

Howdy,

I haven't seen this. Could you have been using `Next Mark' rather than `Next Mark (Del)' so the bullet isn't removed but just selected? If you do that and don't type anything the bullet will remain.

If you run across that again I'd appreciate receiving the source and pdf to examine what has happened.

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)