[OS X TeX] Adding to the TeXShop aux files deletion list

Alan Munn amunn at gmx.com
Mon Mar 7 20:53:18 CET 2011

I know that I can add to the list of file extensions that TeXShop deletes with its "Trash Aux Files" command.  From the example in the documentation:

defaults write TeXShop OtherTrashExtensions -array-add "dvi"

it appears that the . is implicit.

Biblatex produces quite a few aux files, and furthermore, often fails if they are not deleted.  But unfortunately, some have the following form.

-blx.bib
.run.xml

Is there any way to have these aux files added to the list? (I thought that the second type might be possible simply by giving "run.xml" to the defaults command, but that seems not to be the case.)

Alan

--
Alan Munn
amunn at gmx.com