[OS X TeX] enumerate from left to right, not from top to bottom

Alan Munn amunn at gmx.com
Tue Jun 21 05:45:54 CEST 2011

On Jun 20, 2011, at 11:28 PM, TIMOTHY P. LIGHTHISER wrote:

> I'd like to have list of 400 words occur with numbers across the
> (single spaced) page from left to right, instead of from the top to
> the bottom.

I'm not sure I understand what you actually want. Does each word have a number, and you want the numbers to be like this:

1. word 2. word 3. word ...

or something else? What's the relationship between the numbers and the words?

If this is what you want, it's pretty easy to do with a tabular environment.

Alan

--
Alan Munn
amunn at gmx.com