[OS X TeX] another bad page break problem

Art Werschulz agw at comcast.net
Wed Jun 15 23:48:08 CEST 2011

Hi again.

The needspace package worked very well for my solution environment.  Thanks Berend!

I have another bad page break issue, which is illustrated by the attached files test2.tex and test2.pdf.  Here, we see a descriptive sentence followed by a table.  Is there some way to automatically force the descriptive sentence and the table to appear on the page.  One certainly use needspace, but I certainly wouldn't want to do this (say) every time I used the center environment.

Thoughts?  This might not be solvable, since there might be some kind of judgement call involved here.

Thanks once again.

Art Werschulz (8-{)}   "Metaphors be with you."  -- bumper sticker
GCS/M (GAT): d? -p+ c++ l u+(-) e--- m* s n+ h f g+ w+ t++ r- y?
Internet: agw STRUDEL comcast.net