[OS X TeX] jsMath TeX fonts

Louis Talman talmanl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 22:45:13 CEST 2011

I just encountered a site that wants me to install "jsMath TeX fonts". It does direct me (through a chain two or three links long) to a site <http://www.math.union.edu/~dpvc/jsMath/> from which they can be downloaded.

Does anyone know anything about these fonts? Are the part of the MecTeX 2010 installation (which I have installed---haven't gotten around to MacTeX 2011 yet)? If so, is there a way to tell Mac how to find them when a Web browser wants them?

--Lou Talman
  Metropolitan State College of Denver

  <http://rowdy.mscd.edu/%7Etalmanl>