[OS X TeX] Writing an Underscore in LateX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Thu Jul 28 17:38:48 CEST 2011

Am 28.07.2011 um 14:05 schrieb Ishe Chinyoka:

> I am having problems trying to write underscores in my document. When I write something like "Introduction_to_computers", and try to typeset this in TexShop, from the log it appears as if I missed out something.

You have also missed to create a new thread and usurped the one about outline fonts. This is not recommended.

--
Greetings

  Pete

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
				– Hunter S. Thompson