[OS X TeX] Outline fonts

Jens Nöckel noeckel at uoregon.edu
Thu Jul 28 01:45:01 CEST 2011

On Jul 27, 2011, at 9:34 AM, George Gratzer wrote:

> Because of font encoding problems, not all formulas can be copied from
> a pdf file to Illustrator.
>
> The solution used to be a script by Gary Gray.
> Then dropping into the TeXShop icon simplified the process.
>
> 1. I lost Grays's script.
> 2. I do not know how the dropping worked.
>
> HELP!

George,
I just put an updated version of my own application "FontBegone" online. I've only used it on Snow Leopard (with Illustrator CS5), so I can't guarantee it will work on Lion:
http://pages.uoregon.edu/noeckel/computernotes/FontBegone/

Let's see if this mail gets through - the listserv seemed to have some complaints earlier...

Regards,
Jens