[OS X TeX] Quote environmnet versus lists

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jan 24 10:23:41 CET 2011

Am 24.01.2011 um 00:43 schrieb Chris Goedde:

> Alternatively, is there a way to get the effect of the quote
> environment (shrinking the margins) without using the list command?

You have the names of the spacers and I showed you how to determine
their values and how to change them.

> I don't want to have to manually re-adjust the spacing of the list
> every time it's inside the quote environment; this is something I
> actually do rather frequency.

Once you've defined your own environment, you can include the
corrections into the definition.

--
Greetings

   Pete

My sister opened a computer store in Hawaii.  She sells C shells down
by the seashore.