[OS X TeX] Quote environmnet versus lists

Alain Schremmer schremmer.alain at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 21:19:02 CET 2011

On Jan 23, 2011, at 2:37 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 23.01.2011 um 20:14 schrieb Alain Schremmer:
>
>> For what it's worth, not quite what I am seeing.
>

> How do you see it, Schremmer? What do you see at 200 %? And at 500
> %? Does a ruler enhance your view? And when you insert my \item's?
> Do you see *now* clearly?

I have to use glasses but no magnifying lens yet.

Goedde had written "spacing for items disappears, or if it is still
there, it's so tiny as to be almost invisible" and I could see it so
I thought the attachment might help figure out things. Since Goedde
sees it the same way, and given the probable differences in setup, it
would seem to indicate that this is the way LaTeX wants it.

Regards
--schremmer