[OS X TeX] Quote environmnet versus lists

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sun Jan 23 20:30:13 CET 2011

Am 23.01.2011 um 18:36 schrieb Chris Goedde:

> Two questions: why is this happening, and how can I restore the
> inter-paragraph spacing for items in my lists when they are inside
> the quote environment?

One or two partial answers:

Put

	\item Topsep ist \the\topsep,\\
	  Parskip ist \the\parskip,\\
	  Itemsep ist \the\itemsep,\\
	  Partopsep ist \the\partopsep.

into your environments. Then add a line (or three) like that:

	\addtolength{\topsep}{-3pt plus -2pt minus -2pt}

and then repeat the previously inserted item to see the changes.

The best place for a change is when the environment has just started.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Government is actually the worst failure of civilized man. There has
never been a really good one, and even those that are most tolerable
are arbitrary, cruel, grasping and unintelligent.
				– H. L. Mencken