[OS X TeX] OSX to Linux/Windows: What do you lose?

Adam M. Goldstein z_californianus-dated-1296156836.78f53c at shiftingbalance.org
Sat Jan 22 20:33:47 CET 2011

> Can some of you suggest other things I'll have to consider in making
> this switch?

This doesn't sound like an issue for you, but, BibDesk doesn't have a replacement on either Linux or Windows.

Maybe that's not a deal breaker for you.

Another reason I would be reluctant to switch to Windows, besides the constant aggravation of using Windows, is the lack of the Unix underpinnings of OS X and shell access to them.