[OS X TeX] auto-greek in TeX

Marinos Koutsomichalis marinos at agxivatein.com
Wed Jan 19 21:41:11 CET 2011

thx everybody for the quick replies..

I was pretty busy today and didn' t work on this earlier

I' ll try the other directories you mentioned, and come back in a while with feedback

I' ve tried XeLaTeX with success, my only problem is that there is no hyphenation - auto-greek is supposed to provide automatic hyphenation for greek characters, that would be really helpfull..

thx