[OS X TeX] auto-greek in TeX

Marinos Koutsomichalis marinos at agxivatein.com
Wed Jan 19 14:28:44 CET 2011

Hi Herb,

appart from ~/Library/..

I copied them here:

/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/afm/auto-greek - for *.afm files
/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/tfm/auto-greek - for *.tfm files
/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/type1/auto-greek - for *.pfb files
/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/fonts/map - for *.map
/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/latex/auto-greek - for *.fd

and tried

sudo texhash - with the PATH here-
and
updmap-sys --enable Map=greek.map

At first I got a message from updmap that grek.map was not found and that I should copy that to the right place (that was before I copied things into /usr/...)
 then I just got some sort of message that there is nothing to change or sth similar

I tried using the package afterwords but I get no greek.. actually I get no pdf-pages at all..

thx