[OS X TeX] LatexIt Linkback with Keynote

Hen lhuissierh at crans.org
Fri Feb 18 20:19:23 CET 2011

Hi,

I would like to be able to modify directly inside Keynote equations that I
created with LatexIt.

It seems there is a way to do that by adding a LinkBack plugin to Keynote.

I did install that plugin (for my version, Keynote 4) but nothing appeared
in the "Edit" menu even after closing and restarting the application

I have read that one needs to "logout an login back again" for the plugin to
be ready but I don't know what it means. Login and logout of what??? How?

Any idea?

Thanks