[OS X TeX] Using pdftex together with pst-plot

André Bellaïche abellaic at math.jussieu.fr
Sun Feb 13 17:23:45 CET 2011

Le 9 févr. 2011 à 20:22, Michael Sharpe a écrit :

> On Feb 9, 2011, at 10:55 AM, André Bellaïche wrote:
>
>> [I have already posted this on the pdftex list, but nobody has answered.]
>>
>> I have a file with many figures made by pspicture. Unfortunately,  this hinders the using of pdftex and microtype.
>>
>> Adding \usepackage{pst-pdf} after \usepackage{pst-plot,multido,pst-tree} does not work. Has anybody a better idea ?
>>
>> André Bellaïche
>
> In my opinion, auto-pst-pdf is the most convenient package for this purpose, loaded as
>
> \usepackage{auto-pst-pdf}
> \usepackage{pstricks}
> etc
>
> Michael-----------

Thank you for your help.

It worked, but with some annoying bugs.

Some files are replaced with a frame with their name, just as in draft mode, and you see them a few pages later at the place where you should see another drawing.

I have looked into the mydoc-pics.pdf file, anf I have found that all the pages contain two drawings. Maybe this is the cause of the prblem.

André