[OS X TeX] LaTeX for Windows

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Fri Feb 11 01:48:11 CET 2011

On Feb 10, 2011, at 6:35 PM, Alain Schremmer wrote:

> On Feb 10, 2011, at 5:00 PM, Herbert Schulz wrote:
>>>
>>> I know me and my Mac are getting old but here is what my Mac is showing me:
>>>
>>> <What my Mac Is showing me.pdf>
>>>
>>> The time difference is 17 minutes but McKenna's thread is "job start message question" while Ros5e's is LaTeX for Windows.
>>>
>>> Puzzled regards
>>> --schremme
>>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> Changing a subject line does NOT create a new thread. If you have Mail sort by threads you'd see that Doug McKenna's and Charlie RosSe's messages are in the same thread. You do NOT start a new thread by pressing Reply to another message and changing the subject line; you must start a new message and send it to the list server.
>>
>> Good Luck,
>>
>> Herb Schulz
>> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)
>
> (1) I learned something useful
> (2) I think the Mac is less and less "for the rest of us"
>
> Grateful regards
> --schremmer

Howdy,

(1)That's always good.

(2)Wrong... it has nothing to do with the Mac and much to do with e-mail protocol. You can generate a new message on Mail (i assume you are using that --- I know I am) by generating a new message (Cmd-N) and start to write `TeX' and mail should generate a simple list from a combination of your Address Book and received e-mails (from the list) and you choose the correct one. Very Mac-like!

(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)