[OS X TeX] Biber 0.7.4 with biblatex 1.1b

Martin Wilhelm Leidig listwatch at moss.in-berlin.de
Tue Feb 8 12:37:58 CET 2011

Am 2011-02-07 um 16:52 schrieb Peter Dyballa:
> 	tlmgr --repository http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/2010 show --list biber
>
> Am 07.02.2011 um 12:22 schrieb Rolf Schmolling:
>> And - if necessary – how would I update such an – existing – installation with newer binaries?
>

> Substitute "show --list" with "update" in the above command!

Ok …
---
Silverscreen:~ moss$ biber -v
biber version: 0.6
Silverscreen:~ moss$ tlmgr --repository http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/2010 show --list biber
tlmgr: package repository http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/2010
package:     biber
category:    Package
shortdesc:   biber
longdesc:    biber is a bibtex replacement backend for users of biblatex. It supports Unicode, more streamlined multi-section bibliography processing, automatic (re)encoding of bib/bbl, customisable sorting and quite a bit more. Bug reports, forum, dev releases at http://sourceforge.net/projects/biblatex-biber/
installed:   Yes
revision:    11
cat-version: 0.7.4
cat-date:    2011-02-05 09:50:35 +0100
cat-license: artistic
Included files, by type:
doc files:
  texmf-dist/doc/biber/biber.pdf
depending package biber.x86_64-darwin:
bin files (all platforms):
 bin/x86_64-darwin/biber

Silverscreen:~ moss$ sudo tlmgr --repository http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/2010 update biber
tlmgr: package repository http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/2010
tlmgr: saving backups to /usr/local/texlive/2010/tlpkg/backups
tlmgr: no updates available
Silverscreen:~ moss$ biber -v
biber version: 0.6
---

What am I doing wrong?

… with regards from Ladenburg:

-MWL-
--
Martin Wilhelm Leidig, Nadlerstr. 6, D-68526 Ladenburg, Germany
Professional TeXing, TeXnical counselling, and TeX hacking