[OS X TeX] Biber 0.7.4 with biblatex 1.1b

Rolf Schmolling rolf.schmolling at alumni.TU-Berlin.de
Mon Feb 7 12:22:56 CET 2011

Hi,

I installed biber via the hint of Joseph Wright (http://www.texdev.net/tag/tex-live/ ) with tlmgr. How would I find out which binaries I have installed? And - if necessary – how would I update such an – existing – installation with newer binaries?

 I expect them to show to show up in the ctan/tlmgr-system at a certain point.

(Note: I am able to copy/paste in Terminal but that's about it…)

Best regards,

Rolf

Am 05.02.2011 um 17:21 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> Howdy,
>
> If you are using biber as the backend with the just updated biblatex 1.1b package make sure you update to biber 0.7.4.
>
> Good Luck,
>
> Herb Schulz
> (herbs at wideopenwest dot com)

> List Reminders and Etiquette: http://email.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/

Rolf Schmolling M.A. Historian, Rolf.Schmolling at Alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
http://rolf_schmolling.macbay.de/