[OS X TeX] gtamacfonts as of present

Nathan Paxton napaxton at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 17:23:28 CEST 2011

	Hi all,

	I know that gtamacfonts has, in essence, been deprecated, in that it requires Tiger versions of the fonts and so forth. Or at least, in reading http://tug.org/pipermail/macostex-archives/2011-March/046719.html it seems that using gtamacfonts is more trouble than it's worth anymore.

	But I do have old latex files that use gtamacfonts to get, for example, Optima as a sans-serif font. If I want to keep using the fonts I used from gtamacfonts (primarily optima, but a couple of others on occasion; reasonable facsimiles are fine by me), what's the best and/or easiest way to do such?

	Thanks in advance for all help.

Best,
-Nathan
-----
Nathan Paxton
napaxton at gmail.com

If every professor who backed a lunatic politician were to be sacked, half the interesting minds in academia would be lost.
	- The Economist, 5 Jan 2002