[OS X TeX] Help with dichokey package

Gregory Penn gpenn at nmsu.edu
Fri Aug 5 02:04:28 CEST 2011

Hi y'all,

I'm a newbie to LaTeX and I need help with the dichokey package. I'm constructing dichotomous keys, and I need a little more control over the output than the dichokey documentation describes. Specifically, I need for taxa to be italicized rather than underlined, and I occasionally need keys to arrive at an indicator to move to a new key (like a family key leading to a genus key). From my reading of the documentation, the only way to do this would be to create the key being indicated as a taxon, in which case it would be italicized, but I need it in bold face and not italicized. I'd appreciate any help this community can offer, including pointers to other resources.

Cheers,
Gregory Penn