Re: [OS X TeX] Searching for ß (eszett)

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Apr 4 11:08:02 CEST 2011

Am 04.04.2011 um 01:00 schrieb Herbert Schulz:

> TeXShop hasn't changed that interface in quite a time.

That's a bad feature. Why has one to open the drawer first to search
some text in a PDF file? The normal find (⌘F) should be clever enough
to open the drawer when the focus is in the PDF viewer and
particularly then when no text file is open in TeXShop.

> I just opened Skim and, indeed, the little arrow exists next to the
> magnifying glass symbol. It does NOT exist in Preview (at least
> under Snow Leopard) and also not in TeXShop's Drawer.

It also does not exist in Leopard Mail – but this one is really a
mess and not an useful application.

--
Greetings

   Pete

Basic, n.:
	A programming language. Related to certain social diseases in that
those who have it will not admit it in polite company.