[OS X TeX] Does anyone have a LaTeX Makefile?

Jeremy Conlin jlconlin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 17:02:19 CEST 2010

I am looking for a Makefile for LaTeX so I don't have to make one up
myself.  I am particularly interested in one that is smart about when
it needs to compile multiple times or if one time is sufficient.
Usually, when I'm writing a paper, the bibliography information
doesn't change much.  But once in awhile, I will add a new citation
and the bibliography will have to be generated again.  Unless a new
citation is added I would like the Makefile to only compile LaTeX
once, because that is all that is required.

Does anyone have such a Makefile?

Thanks,
Jeremy