[OS X TeX] Color in Koma letter docs under TL-2010

Alan Munn amunn at gmx.com
Sat Sep 25 00:34:33 CEST 2010

Hi Steve, I don't use scrlttr2 for letters, and trying to put your
code into a minimal document produced lots of errors.  But when I
pushed through the errors, it finally spat out the letterhead in blue.

Could you post a minimal example document with your letterhead that
doesn't work?

Also, did you run TL Utility to update all the packages to the most
recent versions after installing TL2010?

Alan