[OS X TeX] PSA: YALE - Yet Another LaTeX Editor :-)

Jan Hegewald hegewald at irmb.tu-bs.de
Tue Sep 21 10:52:03 CEST 2010

On 21.09.2010, at 10:01, M. Tamer Özsu wrote:

> Crashes for me every time I try to generate PDF.

So you are one step further than me. I can not even figure out how to generate a PDF at all (-:
I can also not fond a hint on what the software will eventually cost.

But I am not eager to move away from TexShop anyway. TS is solid, workflow is straight forward, and if something is really going to be a show stopper: the source code is available too.

Cheers,
-- Jan